- Representing clients as their tax agents in all tax related discussions with the Inland Revenue Board.
- Compliance work which mainly includes submission of various income tax forms such as B, BE, P, T, TF, C and others.
- Application for various tax incentives under the income tax act 1967 and the promotion of investment act 1986.
- Assisting clients in Tax Investigation cases and field audit cases.
- Tax planning solutions
- Application for customs related licenses such as Service Tax License, Sales tax license and others.
- Application for customs private ruling. This depends on case to case basis.
- Assisting clients in customs Investigation cases and field audit cases.
The Law in a nutshell: The Malaysian Taxation system is under the Self Assessment System (SAT). Basically what this mean is that all tax returns submitted to the Inland Revenue Board by individuals and companies are deemed assessed by the Director General of Inland revenue (DGIR). Consistent with this approach the IRB will ensure tax payers compliance to the law by conducting frequent field audits where all financial and accounting records are checked.